Friday 30 December 2011

What if: 16 year olds could buy and drink alcohol



Ahh the days i was sixteen, how different would the world have been if i could legally buy and drink alcohol.......................................
I would have been a serious waste of life

  • I would have been getting wasted every waking hour
  • I wouldn't have paid as much interest in school
  • I wouldn't give a shit about my future.
okay I have to admit, even while i was already like that while alcohol was illegal i still 
think things would be worse than they are now.
I mean think about it, most kids have a natural tendency to rebel. so the age of underage drinkers will increase dramatically. we will start seing more 14 and 12 year olds getting totally wasted which is bad.

What do you think?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment